I need to update my expiry details on my visa card. I have…

Customer Question
I need to update...

I need to update my expiry details on my visa card

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have placed ads on gumtree and would like to have any customers pay me using my visa card through paypal

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

At least 4 years ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Nothing yet, but I know that my visa card details are not correct with your records

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 4 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you remember which email address you used for PayPal or do you need to create a PayPal account?