I need to check which carrier is attached to Google. I think…

Customer Question
I need to check...

I need to check which carrier is attached to Google. I think it is [email protected] but I do not know the password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp windows10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Google asked me to log in yesterday. I tried using [email protected] but it wasn't working and was asked to change my password. My password ***** [email protected] in normally 6homerroad which a tech set up for me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry. Have to

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.