I have been billed on a paypal account. I do not want. Did…

Customer Question
I have been billed...

I have been billed on a paypal account. I do not want. Did not request My phone number is(###) ###-####Kenneth Dias

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Last 30min,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Stop any transaction in my name

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Any billing on my visa, or a unwanted PayPal In last hour. Except by your service for $5 in to be stopped.
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

Do you still need help with this?

Did you buy something from ebay?

Ebay owns paypal and you can't buy from eBay without going through paypal