New to Windows. But first, in REGISTERING my brand-new Dell,

Customer Question
New to Windows. But...

New to Windows. But first, in REGISTERING my brand-new Dell, I mis-typed the birthday wrongly. I am not sure if this with DELL or with Microsoft. Can I correct it?

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the version of Windows?

Inspiron 3000 & Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

I want to correct the wrongly put in registration (birthday mis type)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That will be a good start!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started!

Where you prompted to create a Microsoft account and if so is that where you entered a incorrect birthday?