When I am at a site using internet explorer the screen

When I am at...

When I am at a site using internet explorer the screen freezes and I get the message internet explorer has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Internet Explorer?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Internet Explorer?

I have turned off the computer and restarted it then reopened Internet Explorer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can thing of.

3/15/2018
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. To start, what version of Windows is on your computer?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Sheri
Sheri, Expert
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
windows 7
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
should I do a internet explorer update?

I see you accepted the system generated remote support offer. I just want to make sure you intended this and want remote support or if it was done in error. I would be happy to connect in and work on the problem. Reply and let me know and i can send you connection information. Otherwise, we can continue via messaging. Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I see you accepted the system generated remote support offer. I just want to make sure you intended this and want remote support or if it was done in error. I would be happy to connect in and work on the problem. Reply and let me know and i can send you connection information. Otherwise, we can continue via messaging. Let me know so we can go to the next step.Regards,Sheri-Expert
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you can send connection information

ok, one moment and I will send it.

Please click the below link to join the remote session. There will be a chat box within the session that we can communicate in. Once you click the link, watch the download of Elsinore ScreenConnect and run it once downloaded.

Link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=094ad226-4b06-429d-98d7-b6c5f94ba39e

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Let me know if you are having any trouble connecting.

Hi, let me know what issue you are having with connecting so I can help.

Hi, I have not hear back from you in 20 minutes. I guess you are not available to do the remote session right now. Just let me know when you wish to reschedule it as I can't keep the session open indefinitely.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have tried to download the remote access but nothing happens

I closed the session after 25 mins. I am currently on another session. Will you be available in a little while or tomorrow to try to connect again to a new session> What timezone are you in? I am in Eastern.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am in central. Thursday morning would be fine.

What time works for you? I can probably do it sometime around 1:00 pm Central. Just send me a message if you are on at that time.

Correction, I meant 12:00 pm Central

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
12:00 to 1:00 pm central works. just call and I will get on the computer.

I will send you a message around that time.

My earlier message to you didn't go through. I am wondering what time you will be available.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am here. what is going on?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm old school please call me at(###) ###-####

I will set up a new remote session. Standby

Please click the below link to join the remote session. There will be a chat box within the session that we can communicate in. Once you click the link, watch the download of Elsinore ScreenConnect and run it once downloaded. Keep an eye on the bottom or top of the screen for the download notification.

Link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=04657074-0f99-4b8c-9862-8d4028e94a0b

Just reply if you have trouble connecting.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Go ahead and try getting conected. I cannot do a live call to you at this moment.

I am glad it's working. It was my pleasure assisting you. Please feel free to request me in the future if you ever need assistance.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Sheri
Sheri
Sheri, Expert