THERE OUR LENOVO SPENT ALL YESTERDAY UPGRADING WINDOWS GOT…

Customer Question
HEY THERE THIS IS...

HEY THERE THIS IS MALCOLM OUR LENOVO SPENT ALL YESTERDAY UPGRADING WINDOWS GOT TO 99% LAST NIGHT LEFT IT ON THIS AM IT WAS OFF SWITCHED IT ON BEEN RESTARTING SINCE ABOUT 8.00AM

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the version of Windows?

YOGA 300

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

NOTHING IT TOLD ME NOT TO SWITCH OFF OR UNPLUG WHILE UPDATING THANKS MALCOLM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Go ahead and power down, let it set for a few minutes then restart.

done 2 mins same restarting message and spinning wheel

Okay now let it set for several minutes and see if it will complete the updates.

no thanks just instruct me please!

You may disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site.

power off now ....11.01

Well actually I meant for you to let it continue with the update.

switched back on now 11.04
same message "restarting" and spinning wheel

Were you upgrading to Windows 10 or is this the regular Windows 10 update?

just an update - Yoga said needed to be done when switched on for the first time in quite a while yesterday

Okay. If it has been some time since it has been on line, updates can take as long as 24 hours depending on how fast your internet speed is.