IPad needs to be reactivtivated can't remember sign on or…

Customer Question
IPad needs to be...

IPad needs to be reactivtivated can't remember sign on or passwod

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

5 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the iPad. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the iPad and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.