I am trying to link computer and iPhone. Program wants to…

I am trying to...

I am trying to link computer and iPhone. Program wants to verify telephone number and insists my number ends in 45. It doesn't and I can't remember when I had one that did. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have just been upgraded to 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It asked me to verify the number and when it didn'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

T

3/14/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

what program is trying to verify? your phone number? apple or Microsoft?

Microsoft

Can you log into Microsoft and update your information?

I would like to

ok let me get the link for you to log in to Microsoft . Do you have your account ID and password?

Don't give it to me I'll send the link for you to do it

That will work

click link and log in and update your information https://account.microsoft.com/account

Just go the the security tab on the top of after you log in . And you should be able to put the correct phone number in

Rhanks

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars/ click on write review to submit at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks, Fran
****************************************************************************************************************************

Your welcome

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist
want to utilize a program which was written for a windows 7 or 8 help system. tried to download a fix but was told I couldn't do it via that type of program on windows 10.