Cant get into google. Do not know. Samsung. Yesterday tried…

Customer Question
Cant get into google ...

Cant get into google

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Do not know

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday tried to up grade as instructed by google upgrade yesterday ,knowledge not good on computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is it the google webpage, your google account or gmail that you can't access?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago

Regards,

Sheri-Expert