Can't seem to signin to my account. You changed everything a…

Customer Question
Can't seem to signin...

Can't seem to signin to my account. You changed everything a while back and I'm wondering whether you don't recognize my account because I changed my email or what. You did seem to allow me in with a new password ***** then I got a note saying something was wrong - and I don't want to lose my Skype contacts.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes. I can be.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

You probably have my cell number:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, as long as I can get into my Skype account on any of my computers and cell phone. )If you want to check, my original account was for an old email which was***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

where exactly are you trying to sign in?

Before I answer this, why have you taken over when I was dealing with Skype?

You came to us.

No. I was talking to a Skype specialist and you took over.

You came to us

Do you need our assistance or not?