I want to cancel my purchase and it is not showing on my…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my purchase and it is not showing on my groupons.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Manicure

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I phone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, tks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.