I want to permanently delete two Face Book Accounts. I

I want to permanently...

I want to permanently delete two Face Book Accounts

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I believe it is Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Did you click Start and open the Programs control panel to uninstall the Facebook?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to delete my facebook accounts forever

3/14/2018
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Before you can permanently delete your accounts you must deactivate them, I will provide instructions in my next reply.

First log into the account you want to delete and click the downward facing arrow on the top right. Next Select Settings
Click General in the left column
Choose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your account

Once you have done that go to this link to request permanent deletion https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account?rdrhc

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I can connect to your computer and help you with this.

Please click HERE and then click agree, a file called elsinore screen connect will download and you need to click that and allow it to run.

You will need to be on a windows computer in order to make the remote connection, if you are not please let me know.