THEY WANT VARIFACATION OF MY 2 PHONES--THEY SEND LETTERS TO…

Customer Question
THEY WANT VARIFACATION OF...

THEY WANT VARIFACATION OF MY 2 PHONES--THEY SEND LETTERS TO BE ENTERED BUT THEY DISAPPEAR BEFORE THIS 85 YO BROAD CAN GET IT DONE NEED HELP

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

TOSHIBA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

IT STARTED TODAY AND I HAVE SPENT OVER AN HOUR AND NEAR TEARS

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

For which service is this account for?

Please let me know