Since yesterday I have tried logging on my computer. I got…

Customer Question
Hello, since yesterday I...

Hello, since yesterday I have tried logging on my computer. I got thwt I needed ti change my password, tried more thwat 20 times... got a code on my phone but every time I used the code the screen went blank, I tied again and again until I was told tooo mnay codes to try today, today I GOT THE SAME ANSWER, called the mexica Microsoft anf thy told me to call or write to waala.ms I tried and tried and it is im0possible, I QAM NOW ON MY SURFACE TABLET AND GET THE SAME THING.,,,,,, I HAVE TO WORK WITH MY COMPUTER AS I HAVE ALL MY INFO THERE IT IS URGENT AND THEY KEEP TEOLOLLING ME TO TRY TOMORROW FOR A CODE. I NEVR WAANTE TO ***** 0PASSW9ORD . I URG3ENTOY NEED T9 STQQRT MY COMPUTER MY MAIL FR YOU IS***@******.***. please please help me this is urgent and I cannot wait for another day.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

My phone? it is my com0puters I AM TALKING ABOUT

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I HAV3 NO PROBLEM WITH MY PHONE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I NEFD TO S-PEAK T0 AQ C9OMPUTER EXPERT. IT IS THE COM0PUTERS THATH CHANGED THE PASSWORD ***** CANNOT GET INSEDE...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/15/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!