I want to change my email address on gmail. IPhone laptop.

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my email address on gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

IPhone laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Evterything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please walk me through the process.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To change your email address you will need to open a new email account with the new address:

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------