It is not my Computer, It is my telephone. I have 2 lines in…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my Computer, It is my telephone. I have 2 lines in my house and just put in a 2 line phone system. My problem is that if I am on line 1, I would like it to roll over to line 2 instead of riding busy. No on seems to understand this. How do I fix it??

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Not a smart phone, it is a land line. Phones are Panasonic # Kx-Tg9542

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

So far no smart phones.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO just old fashion land lines

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer
Hi my name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your question. Please let me research your specific model and I will reply to this question with more details.
Can you make a call from your phone on both line 1 and line 2? I ask to make sure your phone is cabled up correctly.
IT WAS A WASTE OF $5.00.

I'm sorry you feel that way - I was asking because since I'm not physically where you are, I can't determine what troubleshooting steps you have taken.

If you are asking for a refund, simply contact customer service for a refund of the $5. If, however, you want to drive this question to resolution, I'll keep responding until you are happy and rate my answer well- it's the only way I am paid for my time helping customers. Also, please do note the full amount is not charged until you are happy, only the fully refundable $5.

If you want to keep working with me, simply reply with the answer to my previous question and I'll keep working with you. Thanks!