I have a person that says that my computer is not working…

I have a person...

I have a person that says that my computer is not working right.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its a home build, I am running windows 7 pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Past couple of months, they also have access to my paypal account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Hopefully yesterday, when I changed the password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

They know about the problem, but to me it seems I am getting nowhere

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a way to stop this from happening

3/14/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Who is claiming this? If you called a phone number that showed up on your computer then its a scam.

please don't open new questions, it will charge you more money

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
I get a phone call asking how my computer
Is running

you can ignore the call, but we'll look and make sure everything looks legit on your computer

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/yctk97ph
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

Would this be winthurster

idk who or what that is

did you go through steps I sent you?

I am not getting it

I'm on

Call me 1(###) ###-####I have more questions

what other problems are going on?

what about teamviewer they use this program to get on my computer, also supremo

connect me again we can remove those programs if you'd like