Microsoft update has been running for days why? Windows 10…

Microsoft update has...

Microsoft update has been running for days why?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 on hp computer don't know model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Off and on for a few days when I turn on computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Microsoft keeps telling me it is updating on the sxcreen

3/14/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
i think i gave you the wrong e mail. it is***@******.***

On your computer PLEASE CLICK HERE. You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.