I was hooked up to your site, put in my cc # and then lost…

Customer Question
I was hooked up...

I was hooked up to your site, put in my cc # and then lost it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'm trying to get this thing i bought, called

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's called mergecube

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please check this KB Article to know how to start with Mergecube.