I'm trying to download Google play. Yikes! I don't know.

Customer Question
I'm trying to download...

I'm trying to download Google play

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Yikes! I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I've downloaded lots of games. But I bought this thing called medicine and having a hard time getting it to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get this thing to work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Is this the game you are trying to download?