Am still connected, I don't it is yahoo, web, yes, it slow…

Customer Question
Am still connected Technician's...

Am still connected

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't it is yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It slow

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your computer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.