I cannot figure out how to set up a skype account. I ,t

Customer Question
I cannot figure out...

I cannot figure out how to set up a skype account. I don,t understand which password ***** is asking me for when I try to set up a new skype account. I have limited computer skils Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I have Windows 7, my foxfire account opens to Juno for internet access

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

I have never had a skype account, trying to set up a new account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don,t know what else to ask

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Skype uses a Microsoft account

Do you have a Microsoft account?

no thanks, ***** *****"walk" me thru the set up process

Yes no problem

Ok use this link here

https://login.skype.com/registration

Are you going to use your email address or phone number?

Phone number is(###) ###-####
No don't connect securely

Please ignore the popup it's automated

Ok click on the link and click on use phone number instead and follow the prompts

https://login.skype.com/registration

I m just giving up. Never mind, Thanks gor trying to help me
No thanks, I'm too frustrated

Ok let me get a link to a video that will show you how to do it

No thanks, signing off now.

Ok no problem, let me know when you want to attempt it again.

Thank you