I have forgotten my password. I have lost my ATTpassword. I…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have lost my ATTpassword

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an IphoneX an Iwatch seris3 and I am chatting on an old IPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

9.3.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Do not know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.

When you say your ATT password, are you refering to your ATT email password?

If so, this is how you can go about resetting the forgotten password:

Click this link to go to the ATT password ***** page:
https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding?Flow_Indicator=FID

Select the radio button for "Forgot my... Password"

Fill out the required information. Then you will be able to reset the password ***** ATT account.

Please let me know if you have any further questions,or need clarity.

If this helps please rate me 5 stars!

Thanks,
Jamie

Did you need any further assistance with this?

-Jamie