I am not able to use my email...I must not be using the

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to use my email...I must not be using the correct pass word

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?

Aol

Okay, Please Click on this link https://i.aol.com/account/password/start and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset the password ***** your Aol account. Please let me know if it works for you.