Laptop will not start? Let me look it up. It has a error…

Customer Question
Laptop will not start? ...

Laptop will not start?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Let me look it up

Technician's Assistant: Does your laptop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

It has a error code of C0000022

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Going into the system it is asking me for my user password ***** I can not remember

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 5 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

A reset, recovery , refresh, or other option can be used to fix the Fatal error C0000022 code in Windows Operating Systems. A reset or recovery will reset your computer to factory settings and a refresh will remove all the programs you installed. A refresh will leave documents, pictures, videos, and other files on your hard drive and a reset or recovery will not.

To get started:

1. Click the Windows icon on the bottom left of the tray menu and go to settings> Update & Security > Recovery

2. Find the “Reset this PC” section and click Get Started

okay

I see that you've request Remote Assistance, but I'm afraid this won't be a viable option as it required your computer to be bootable. Instead, we can walk you through performing the repairs.

Please attempt to Reset or Recover your PC per the instructions I sent along, and let me know how it goes!

that's fine
I am on the phoenix securecore technology setup page
Eric, how do I reset my laptop?
Eric I have a error code 0xc00000225
also is there a number like f4 or f5 I can use I can not get on the page you are talking about
Eric I can not sit here all day waiting on your responce
This is not worth the money and please do not take the thirty-nine dollars from my account.
I'm out can not wait any longer.
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What is the name of the operating system on your computer (such as Windows 10, 8 or 7)?

Also, does the computer power up but not boot to the login screen or is there also trouble with power up?

Window 10

Next, boot the computer and immediately power off the computer when Windows starts

(when the Windows logo appears). Do this three times and then boot it again

and the Advanced Boot Menu should appear.

Select Advanced options in the menu that appears, then select Troubleshoot >

Advanced Options > Startup Repair. Once Startup Repair is running it will

scan for and fix problems keeping the system from booting. Then once

completed, reboot and test to see if the issue is resolved.

It powers up but with the Lenovo sign. The error is with the updates not completing

Ok then instead do the following first:

Boot the computer and immediately power off the computer when Windows starts

Advanced Options > System Restore. Select a restore point dated prior to
when the issue first started. Then click Next and follow the prompts to
complete the system restore. Reboot and test to see if the issue is
resolved.