I don't have a computer just a tablet I talked to a the

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a computer just a tablet I talked to a the other time this happened on this tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It is a. Ellipsis 8hd I have just had it 3 or 4 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I talked with a tech named Joshua just last week FedEx left my order at a different address an tracked it down I order all the time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 4 months ago
Thomas Kline

Hello there, my name is***** will do my best to support you

what seems to be the issue with your tablet today?

The issue is not with my tablet I just want to know where my order is I ordered the same thing happened last week an a tech helped me
Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok is this a FedEx order as well ? do you have more information, so that I can investigate for you?

I ain't paying for somebody to help me u better not charge me I will tell my credit card I did not. get my order they can handle it.
Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 4 months ago

I will not charge you- I apologize for any issues you are facing