I have not been able to getmy puzzles for three months

Customer Question
I have not been...

I have not been able to getmy puzzles for three months because I have a new debit card and don't know how to change it on my account. I gave points for holiday puzzles and didn't get them either.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp model unknown

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried for 3 months

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.