I am using your Contact Form 7 on my site. When sending a…

Hi Andy I am...

Hi Andy I am using your Contact Form 7 on my site. When sending a message it comes up, Validation errors occured. Please confirm the field and submit again.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspiron,

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Im using it on Word Press. They had a look at it yesterday and said there are 4 errors.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

4 configuration errors

3/14/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

On your computer PLEASE CLICK HERE. You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.

Well I guess I am not doing sucure remote if its an additional charge of $52.00, sorry.
What should I do now.

I agree to what. I can not pay $52.00 for remote. So What else is there.

You need not pay anything more than you already paid.

When I accepted, you did not tell me it was going to cost me extra money to have a remote.
So do not go there. Thanks.
Is this a problem.
I assumed because a screen came on saying it was additional cost for premium.

Problem Fixed via Remote Session. Remember me, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/

Regards
Jins

Hi Jins
When I send out message, it says it sent.
But yet I am not receiving it at,***@******.***
Jins are you there
I must go but will contact you tomorrow.

Don't worry, it will take some time. It's related to the hosting server's speed. Check your SPAM folder also.