I need to transfer photos from my flip phone to my asus

Customer Question
I need to transfer...

I need to transfer photos from my virgin flip phone to my asus computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Virgin alcatel one touch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just bought a usv cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not very savy on this, but can follow instructions.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

no

No? Okay, you are the boss.

Plug the transfer cable into the phone and the computer. After you do that, look at the computer file explorer window. In the area where the drives are shown, do you see your phone?