I’ve tried everything to get my if and password back no

Customer Question
Hi I’ve tried everything...

Hi I’ve tried everything to get my if and password ***** no Kings helping I have a transaction of 6$ that’s was token off from yesterday so I can fix this problem and now you want another transaction but I didn’t get any help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Your telling me to do the same thing and I give up 6$ already and I have proof

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

IPad mini 2

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I had the iPad since 2015 January and haven’t had my information for about a year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Idk wat iOS is running I haven’t used it in over a year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Updating the system rebooting I even payed the 5$ yesterday and I have proof I’m still sitting here with an liked iPad

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.