People can't call me; they get a buzzy signal. Please repair…

Customer Question
People can't call me...

People can't call me; they get a buzzy signal. Please repair it.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My home phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It's and at&t wall phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I can call our but no one can get me. I have not done anything but call out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I do pay my bills.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.