Skype on Windows suddenly will not work with webcam. Webcam…

Skype on Windows suddenly...

Skype on Windows suddenly will not work with webcam. Webcam works fine on other websites/

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Probably last week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Windows 7 Premium 64 bit

3/14/2018
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Select Tools, then select Options. In the Skype Options window, select Video Settings. Select the right Webcam and click ok.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
I am unable to find Tools in the Skype Window.

Please click on the below link, it will open a new web page. Over there you will see I agree button. Click the button and you will get an option to Run or Save. Please click on Run and follow the instructions.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f57e8fb4-c93a-48e3-88bd-742979c838a4

Thank you.

I did not accept the $50 offer.

It is US $39 and nor 50. Can we go ahead and access your computer remotely?

Thank you.

No.

Watch the video and check if you are able to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i76p3aEesVM

Thank you.

Please refund the $50 Canadian and the initial $5

I can help you with the refund. Are you able to select the right webcam by following the instructions in the video?

Thank you.

I did not accept the offer. Please refund the $52 Canadian plus the original $5

I can help you get a refund for the Remote support. Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue without the additional amount $52?

Thank you.

No I did not.

Alright. Do you want me to help you resolve the issue through this window by providing answers?

Thank you.