Why are you not accepting my visa card on file as payment…

Customer Question
Why are you not...

Why are you not accepting my visa card on file as payment options my name is marianne***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Old Xp not sure how to answer that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just started yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I wish to use VISA as payment to a purchase in the united states

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.