Ihave a hp computer thaqt was updated and now it will let me…

Customer Question
Ihave a hp computer...

Ihave a hp computer thaqt was updated and now it will let me get on it. I am on a different computer.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sorry I can't find it. I'll hqave too come lback later

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just started the morning after a update. it was alright last night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It seems to happen e3very time that I have a update.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try restoring the computer to an earlier date by following the instructions below.

Restart your computer while holding the SHIFT button. Press and hold the power button (while holding the Shift key) till the gets turned OFF, Then, release the power button and press it again to restart the computer. Release the Shit key when it turns ON.

Note : If you do not get the options, restart it again. Press and hold the power button before it boots to Windows. Try it for three times. Or, restart the computer and as soon as it restarts, keep taping the F10 key till you get recovery options.

The Advanced Startup menu will open on the boot. Go to Troubleshoot.

Then, click or tap Advanced Options.

Now you have access to several system recovery tools. Choose System Restore in order to start it. It should be the first on the list.

Windows takes some time to prepare System Restore. It may even restart your computer or device. When System Restore is ready, you are asked to choose a user account to continue. Select an account that is set as administrator on your Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 computer or device.

You are asked to enter the password ***** that account. Please pay attention to the fact that Windows shows you the keyboard layout it is using. If you need to change it, press “Change keyboard layout” and select another one. When ready, type the password ***** the appropriate field and press Continue.

System Restore is now started and you can use it to revert Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 to a previously working state. Choose an earlier date and follow the instructions.

If the issue persists, we will try Resetting the PC.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!