No matter what I am doing, Microsoft "drops in" by. Way of a…

Good afternoon.......no matter what...

Good afternoon.......no matter what I am doing, Microsoft "drops in" by

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Way of a small box where my current tabs run. In response to your question, I haven't the vaguest idea. As a very senior citizen, I tend to trust the techs who help me without asking too many questions. My computer is an HP. BY the way, my name is*****: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Only since I changed from aol to gmail, about a month ago. This is the

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web. I go to gmail.com email in the search box

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None; I just got so annoyed today, I looked up the Microsoft contact info.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything; but thank you.

3/14/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

reply here, please don't open additional questions

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/yb4acnrw
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

Thanks; I'll feed the dogs.