I have forgotten the password for my iPhone -

I have forgotten the...

I have forgotten the password ***** my iPhone -***@******.***. Help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Honestly, I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and it asked me to enter my password ***** settings

3/14/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

You will need to change the password ***** on this link https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin and follow the online instructions for resetting the password

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist
Okay

You requested remote support.

You will need to be on your computer for the remote support session

let me know when you are ready

Hello are you here?

You solved my problem. I'm fine. Thanks