I had Bea from Microsoft Chat help me on Monday install

Customer Question
I had Bea from...

I had Bea from Microsoft Chat help me on Monday install Office Home & Student 2016. Now my printer will not print. It tells me there are no printers connected and when I try to connect it tells me the domain is not available.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure what your asking. It worked fine until the Office installation.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I go into settings it tells me my printer is connected, but when I try to print it says its not. You've got to be kidding me. I have to pay for support. I read on line that this is often an issue after installing Office. Shouldn't someone have told me that before the installation and then told me how to fix it?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

Could you just fix it please. This is very frustrating and I feel like I should have been told this would be a problem with Office was installed.

Sure. I'm happy to. There should be an option for SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE if you want me to remote in to fix this for you to save you time and energy resolving this

Forget it! I want to cancel the $5 charge that gave me nothing!!

I understand. Let me know if I can help you further

Have a great day!