I would like tech support for my computer. it needs someone…

Customer Question
I would like tech...

I would like tech support for my computer. it needs someone to go in and fix it. i can't . i want someone to do it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP pavilian with windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. it tries but it says failure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What is the issue with it?