I installed supremo its a scam how do I fix it. Hp2009m.

Customer Question
I installed supremo its...

I installed supremo its a scam how do I fix it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp2009m

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About 2 weeks nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to uninstal

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 4 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Which version of Windows are you using?

May I connect with you remotely and remove it safely for you?