I have an issue with Skype. The icon on the desktop screen…

Customer Question
Good Morning, I have...

Good Morning, I have an issue with Skype. The icon on the desktop screen does not remain after I sign in. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I don't remember. Is it possible that the app icon is presenting a problem?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

We signed in different ways, but the icon sign drops out from the computer screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My skype on my cell phone works well, but not on the desktop computer.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can you right click the icon when it is at the desktop and choose pin to task bar?

Ok Skype icon pinned to taskbar.
No THANK YOU.
Could you help me now?
I'm having difficulty with the Skype icon on my desktop. It falls off the screen when I sign in each time.
Could you help?

You opted me out so i could not respond. Are you available now?