My fb was hacked can u help with that? What do you mean? I…

Customer Question
My fb was hacked...

My fb was hacked can u help with that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I enter my password ***** it says incorrect and I can’t reset it because the only option it give me is to send it to an old email account that I can’t get the password ***** because I don’t k ow enough info on the account cuz I haven’t used it in 10 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I know that it’s been hacked cuz there is Arabic writing under my profile pic

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I show you have 2 questions listed. If you would respond to one of these so I can work directly with you on either question and we can try to recover your Facebook account today.

Please disregard. I see you are working with Sandy. Have a good day!