Microsoft tried to update my computer, but couldn't. They…

Microsoft tried to update...

Microsoft tried to update my computer, but couldn't. They gave me a number OXC1900208. Can you help me with this?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I honestly don't know. I know that they have been having problems trying to install updated programs because of Nero Burning Rome 10 and told me to remove it myself. I can't find it, so can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I am a computer dunce and I don't know what you are talking about. I am connected to the internet with a frontier box D2200D

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Nero?

First of all, I can't find it on my computer.

3/14/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you trying to update Windows 10?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Microsoft has been trying to update my computer and has not been able to because of Nero Burning Rom. I can't find it on my computer. The last time they put OXC1900208 as something I should tell a helper.

PLEASE CLICK HERE. You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.

I am waiting for you. Please feel free to contact me if you need any support on downloading and executing the remote support program.

Okay, now what?

On your computer which have this updates problem, PLEASE CLICK HERE. You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.

I did all of that, now what?

Please go to www.teamviewer.com Download Teamviewer and install it. Open Teamviewer and let me know the ID and Password ***** shows you.