Had my computer in for repairs now my msn homepage is gone…

Customer Question
Had my computer in...

Had my computer in for repairs now my msn homepage is gone as well as my bell e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Bell net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer I do not know what a web browser is

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know how to troubleshoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my computer to work the same way it did before the repairs and be able to access my bell e-mail and my msn home page

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I understand you are missing your homepage and email. I'd be happy to help you get it back! When you checked your email, where on your computer did you go to view your email? Did you do it from the Bell homepage?