I can't remember my apple ap id and the dog ate the notebook…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my apple ap id and the dog ate the notebook it was in

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I pad and no clue. Husband is sleeping

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 4 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Did the dog eat the notebook (laptop) or an iPad?