Well, its really my yahoo mail account on my phone. i

Customer Question
Well, its really my...

Well, its really my yahoo mail account on my phone. i thought i was contacting yahoo. can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone when i recently upgraded my iphone, i lost the news "tab" for lack of a better word, wondering how to get it back

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Gone to settings, no choices. signed out and back in. turned phone off and on it is advertised as a feature of yahoo mail. but cannot click on that option

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, thought that was you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
What happened to my answer?
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Yahoo. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Yahoo. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

If you can help me with this, that will be great.
I’ve been searching through the mail app and the faq but can’t find any way to get back the news icon

You can get the latest news at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

I’ve been on the desktop site also, but couldn’t find anything.
Well, there used to be an icon in the upper right corner of my email app. It’s not there now. I don’t just want to be able to click a link.
I want it back in my email.

Can you attach a screenshot of what you are currently seeing in the app?

No, the app does not allow me to add a screenshot. So far, I’ve had no resolution of this problem.
I don’t want to securely connect. So far, I am not impressed with this service. And I am going to give you less than 5 stars. Sorry.
I mean the justanswer app does not allow me to add a screenshot.

Save the screenshot to your device, then click on the Add File button on your JustAnswer page and attach it,

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site and not by me.

Thanks for the screenshot, which app is it showing?

Are you using the Yahoo Mail app?: https://itunes.apple.com/app/yahoo-mail/id577586159