I am trying to log on to my microsoft email account, ie but…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to log on to my microsoft email account, ie***@******.*** but have forgotten password ***** therefore cannot open or validate the account. Could I have a new link to reset the password ***** to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Microsoft account on any other devices?

Thanks, Janet

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Maybe 1fav pet, mothers maiden name. All the same, I cannot open the accountst car,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
I am abandoning this process as my phone number does not fit your format, please cancel proceedings. Do not take money from my account. Janet
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is***** reset the password ***** your Microsoft account and regain access do the following:

Next please click the link below to access the Microsoft password ***** page:

click here

Then click I Forgot My Password ***** click Next.

Then enter your email address (the one you use to login to Windows 10) and enter the characters presented on the screen and click Next.

Then select whether to receive your password ***** security code via email or text message and click Send Code.

Once you receive the code, enter it on the next page in the field provided and you will be presented with the opportunity to reset your password ***** gain access to your account again.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.