My computer is fine it's you. Sunday I sent a card and a…

Customer Question
My computer is fine...

My computer is fine it's you . Sunday I sent a card and a re-send says wrong email Not true Just sent another card to a different email which was also correct

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I sent an another to explain the problems and now rhey are saying MY OWN EMAIL IS WRONG HELLO

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I already answered this question ten minutes ago Google chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't have any trouble except you accepting the e mails I'm rrying to send cards too NO I don't want your $25 offer you either send cards or not I've already missed 2 occasions with the RIGHT ADDRESS on and now they are saying my owe email is wrong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Didn't help last time this is where the money bit comes in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

I use Google Chrome think it's 14

ok, and which Windows version?

I don't need anything so this conversation is over
Have a good Day/night/ whatever applies.
NO NO NO
Don't want another Tech support I have had this conversation 5 times in the last 24 hours please go away
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.