I am having trouble trying to connect outlook to my

I am having trouble...

I am having trouble trying to connect outlook to my computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I have never used outlook on my computer however I do have Microsoft office loaded and can use word excel access and all other components

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really I just want to know how to get it up and working please

3/14/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

When I enter my user name/email address and password ***** click the OK button and it just keeps bringing the little screen back and does not go any further. The server is preset as imap.gmail.com
I have tried a number of times to try and set up and keeps doing the same thing.
My email is***@******.***
windows that I have loaded is 2016 when I go on the icons and my computer is an ASUS personnal computer F550L

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8f531fa4-b612-4de3-b44e-70c094de0b8f
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Is something meant to be happening. Nothing is connected and the opening Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe screen is just sitting there

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yakv7y99
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

OK going to do all the above now

OK, thanks.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.