My password on laptop is not working. It's a HP pavilion…

Customer Question
My password ***** laptop...

My password ***** laptop is not working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It's a HP pavilion (os) is windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

I updated it two days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not changed my password *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your laptop password ***** you tell me is it your Windows login or its the power on bios password?
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.