Forgot my password on my Acer laptop. Idk where do I find it…

Customer Question
Forgot my password *****...

Forgot my password ***** my Acer laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Acer?

Idk where do I find it it was given to me

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I installed windows 7 update last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I get in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your Acer password
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

can you explain me a bit more about this which password ***** are you locked up?

Are you there
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

yes i am online.

Which account password ***** ***** locked?